December 30, 2011

Nail Love: Star Light, Star Bright...



I wanted to create a look for this week's Nail Love that is elegant yet whimsical to ring in the New Year. I spied this beautiful blue colour at Sephora that was perfect for the look. Even the name was perfect: "Countdown to the Kiss"!

Inspiration from Pinterest









These wonderful images are from Pinterest


Under: Sephora in Countdown to the Kiss
Nail Deco Stars from Daiso
The Face Shop Nail Stone in 01

I couldn't pick it up on my camera but there are actually light blue/teal-ish glitter in the polish - reminds me of the blue paint on cars. It's so beautiful and I can't stop looking at it, so I'm pretty disappointed that after many attempts, I still can't get it to show up on camera! If you have a Sephora near you, definitely go check it out! 

I was really inspired by my New Year's Eve outfit and was glad to see that the nail decos I bought many years ago have come in handy. Don't the stars look so cute?

I hope you guys have enjoyed this week's Nail Love! I'm so excited for New Year's Eve and optimistic for 2012 - I hope you all have a wonderful New Year's Eve and a Happy New Year!!

A teaser for my New Year's Eve outfit :)

p.s. Thank you so much for all your lovely, wonderful, awesome comments! You have no idea how happy I was to see that you guys liked my last couple posts!! As it's year-end right now, I am a little swamped but I promise I will definitely get back to all of you!! I can't wait to see all your blogs, so definitely leave your links! xoXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by :) I'd love to hear what you think!

Follow me on bloglovin' ♥