December 02, 2011

Nail Love: Attitude en Pointe


The temperature has been consistently going down this week and all I can think of are warm wools, soft chiffon silk, and knit layers to keep me warm. There is nothing I would like to do more than to sit in front of the heater fireplace with a warm blanket, comfy leg warmers, and a nice big mug of hot chocolate.

My nails this week are a simple, creamy nude with a dash of sparkle, like the holiday magic soon to arrive at our doorsteps :)

Inspiriation from Pinterest ♥












These wonderful images are from Pinterest


Under: Sephora Nonfat Soy Half Caff
Over: Sephora Traffic Stopper Copper

The prima donna of this week is the Traffic Stopper Copper, a glittery coppery rose gold glitter. I really love this one! It is perfect on top of blush tones and nude shades. Nonfat Soy Half Caff is a pale milky nude shade, a perfect backdrop for the rosy gold on top. I wanted to keep the look simple and fresh, so I have applied glitter just at the tips. Reminds me of reflected light off a flickering bonfire.

I hope you liked this week's Nail Love. These pictures are so serene, pretty, feminine - perfect for the girly girl in me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by :) I'd love to hear what you think!

Follow me on bloglovin' ♥