December 23, 2011

Nail Love: Snowflake Kisses


I wanted something cute and Winter inspired for my Christmas weekend, so here are my Snowflake-kissed nails! I used nail stickers for the snowflakes and that is what makes this look so easy. I've opened received most of my presents already, so I'm just looking forward to a (hopefully) relaxing weekend with my loved ones.


Here are some images to get you into the gift-giving (or gift-opening, rather) mood! I adore pretty wrapped presents, and the simple colours of whites, beiges, and golds are a luxurious and whimsical palette.

Inspiration from Pinterest










These wonderful images are from Pinterest

Under: Revlon French Tip White
Tip: Anna Sui 709

Merry Christmas and happy holidays! Hope you all get lovely presents and have a wonderful, relaxing time with your loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by :) I'd love to hear what you think!

Follow me on bloglovin' ♥