December 16, 2011

Nail Love: Santa Baby...


Santa baby, just slip a sable under the tree, for me
Been an awful good girl
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight...

Inspiration from Pinterest






Come and trim my Christmas tree,
With some decorations bought at Tiffany's
I really do believe in you,
Let's see if you believe in me.

Images from Tiffany's


Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing,
A ring.
I don't mean on the phone,
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight...

Images from Pinterest and Taobao  






Santa Baby is such a cute Christmas song! I've been listening to Michael Buble's new Christmas album all week and I love his rendition of that classic song. It's clever how he tweeked the song to make it more applicable to guys.



I wanted to incorporate Santa into my nails but I'm not too good at drawing so that means no Santa faces. Hopefully you guys recognize his cute little suit! I used a 3D nail art pen from Daiso to create the buttons, used a sharpie to colour in the "belt" (make sure that the polish is dry and hardened so you don't push the polish around and *gasp* end up colouring your own nail with a permanent marker) and painted on some gold for the buckle.

Red: Anna Sui 418
3D Nail Art Pen: Daiso
Gold: Anna Sui 709

Hope you liked this week's Nail Love! I had fun doing it - this week was a bit stressful for me so it was nice to look at so many pretty things :) Christmas is getting close! Are you all ready?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by :) I'd love to hear what you think!

Follow me on bloglovin' ♥