January 27, 2012

Nail Love: Sparkle


So I've been kind of having my head in the clouds these days, everything's just been floating by, a Luna Lovegood kind of week. It's been harder than usual for me to write up my blog entries, things don't seem to flow as easily so...


I like glitter. Especially on my fingertips.


Inspiration from Pinterest











These wonderful images are from Pinterest


Under: Anna Sui 709
Under at the tip: Nails Inc. Electric Lane Holographic Glitter Topcoat
Over at the tip: Anna Sui 020
Sally Hansen Mega Shine Extended Wear Top Coat

Nothing too complicated about this week's Nail Love. I concentrated the bigger glitters at the tips and piled on the top coat to get a streamlined, smooth look, as glitter coats tend to dry bumpy.

I'm desperately in need of a weekend. I hope everyone has a wonderful relaxing one. Or a wild exciting one. Whichever makes your merry go round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by :) I'd love to hear what you think!

Follow me on bloglovin' ♥