January 14, 2012

Nail Love: Jeweled Hearts


Inspiration from Pinterest














These wonderful images are from Pinterest


I am totally in a romantic mood with my Nail Love this week, because I am celebrating my 2 year anniversary with my boyfriend :)))))) The time has passed unbelievably fast and it feels like I've known him forever yet have only met him yesterday. It's a strange but wonderful feeling and I feel so lucky and grateful to have met him ♥

This week's look is a more experimental one with a barely-there pale pinky colour and a glittery half moon, which I've done using the reinforcement technique. I placed a heart rhinestone on top of each nail, but on the pinky is a simple rhinestone to balance with the smaller size of that nail.

I have to admit I like the look of this more from far away. The glitter and the rhinestones give an understated luminescent twinkle which I think is very elegant. When I start looking at it up close too much, it starts to look odd. Maybe it's the barely-there colour. Or my short nails (yes, to me, this is considered short). I've had to trim them because I've been sick and hadn't felt like lattes in the morning, which is how I get my daily calcium so my nails have been getting chipped and sad.

Anyway, I hope you guys liked this week's Nail Love! Have a wonderful weekend :)

Under: OPI Kiss on the Chic
Over: Nails Inc Special Effects Electric Lane Holographic Glitter Topcoat
Heart Nail Rhinestones
The Face Shop Nail Stone in 01

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by :) I'd love to hear what you think!

Follow me on bloglovin' ♥