February 10, 2012

Nail Love: Mauve


I wanted to do a pink nail for Valentine's, but gravitated towards this particular shade of mauve instead. I never thought about it but mauve can be such a romantic colour. Pink is too, but in a more cutesy, puppy love kind of romance. Mauve is a more calming, serene, staying up until the morning and watching the sunrise together kind of romance. Am I being too sentimental :p

Inspiration from Pinterest













These wonderful images are from Pinterest

Under: Nails Inc. Porchester Square
Over: Nails Inc. Electric Lane Holographic Glitter Topcoat
The Face Shop Heart Nail Stickers
The Face Shop Nail Stone in 01

I really love the Electric Lane Glitter Topcoat, they really pack the glitter in and one coat gives life to the colour underneath. I just couldn't help myself but to add some heart stickers and jewels.

I hope you liked this week's Nail Love! I had a lot of fun doing this one, and looking at all these mauvey purpley images are such a nice calming way to end the week. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by :) I'd love to hear what you think!

Follow me on bloglovin' ♥